SecoBloc* OEM modules - IEEE
Designed specifically for use by OEM Switchgear manufacturers building IEEE metalclad designs, SecoBloc OEM Modules offer greater configuration flexibility than is provided by traditional full height sections.
Manufactured in accordance with the highest quality standards, this advanced design demonstrates GE’s engineering strength in core technologies such as circuit breaker, mechanism modularity design, vacuum arc control and insulation technology. GE’s rich market experience and innovative engineering combine to build a highly reliable and compact system.
SecoBloc OEM Modules are rated for 5kV and 15kV applications, 1200A to 3000A and up to 40kA short circuit rating. These enclosure modules are designed to house our IEEE rated SecoVac VB2+ Vacuum Circuit Breakers.
The SecoVac* VB2+ Vacuum Circuit Breaker has been tested to the current IEEE standards, including continuous current, short circuit and short-time current, capacitive switching and endurance.
Utilities and Power Plants
- Power generation stations
- Transformer stations
- Switching stations
- Main and auxiliary switchgear
- Oil and Gas
- Pulp and Paper
- Data Centers
- Underground transport
- Shopping malls
- Large infrastructure and civil work
Features and Benefits
- Lighter weight than previous generations
- Modular design of operating mechanism
- Easily replaceable mechanism parts
- Integrated racking motor option
- Onboard charging handle
- Front Access to CTs
- Integrated design complete with door
- Easy access to auxiliary power pins